Swimsuits and wetsuits can harbor chlorine, salt, dirt, sand, sweat, sunscreen, the occasional blob of ice cream, and other abrasive stuff after a day at the beach, lake, or pool. They fade colors, tighten and wear out fabrics, impart unpleasant odors, and irritate your skin.
We’ve developed a swimsuit cleaner that takes care of the dirtiness you can see, as well as the invisible gunk that you can’t see.
Easy to use: put one capful in water, lather by hand, and rinse
Fast-acting: immediately neutralizes chlorine, bromine, and other chemicals in seconds
Powerful cleanser: provides an effective deep clean that's safe for all fabrics
Protects: helps keep colors from fading and fabrics from losing their elasticity
Eliminates odors: doesn't mask them with fragrances
Saves money: extends the life of suits and wetsuits
Bottle: 4oz recyclable bottle and cap
How to Use
- Fill a basin with enough water to cover your swimwear
- Add one capful of Sand & Surf and hand wash
- Work the suds into and through the suit to clean all areas
- Rinse product from the suit using cool water
- Dry swimwear according to manufacturer instructions