What is HydroMassage and how does it work?
Sun City's HydroMassage Bed will give the user the benefits of massage, without the inconveniences of getting
undressed and being touched by a stranger. Similar to a powerful shower massage without getting wet,
HydroMassage water massage uses waves of heated water to provide an innovative experience that is a wonderful
way to relieve tension and muscle soreness.
- Provides temporary relief of minor aches and pains
- Reduces level of stress and anxiety
- Deep relaxation provides feeling of well-being
- Increases circulation in local areas where massaged
- Relieves muscle soreness, stiffness, and tension
How long does a HydroMassage water treatment take?
Minimum treatment at Sun City is 15 Minutes but user can add 15 Minute increments for $5 per 15 Minutes.
So 30 minute, 45 minute and 60 minute massages are not uncommon.
Can I target certain areas of my body with the HydroMassage Bed?
Yes, HydroMassage water massage treatments can be adjusted to your specific needs.
- Target the water massage area with 30 points on the body
- Program the water massage intensity on a scale from 1-10
- Adjust the speed at which the water massage travels up and down the body